Thermal CameraThermal Imaging System for Human Fever Screening
Thermal imaging cameras, like those manufactured by Optotherm, operate in a similar manner to ear thermometers. However, whereas ear thermometers can only measure the temperature at a single spot, thermal imagers can measure the temperature at tens of thousands of spots that together create a thermal image, as shown below. Like ear thermometers, thermal imagers are passive devices and emit no harmful radiation.
There are two primary detector technologies used in thermal imaging cameras for human fever screening; medium and long wave. Medium wave infrared detectors are sensitive to electromagnetic energy that is 3 to 5 microns (0.003 to 0.005 mm) in wavelength. Long wave infrared detectors are sensitive to electromagnetic energy that is 7 to 15 microns in wavelength. As shown in the graph above, there is a peak wavelength of emitted energy for each specific temperature and the peak wavelength increases at lower temperatures. The peak of emitted energy for objects at human body temperatures is approximately 9.5 microns in wavelength. For this reason, Thermoscreen was developed using long wave detector technology to take advantage of the increased sensitivity these detectors provide when measuring the temperature of human bodies.
- ≤0.3ºC accurate temperature measurement
- Over-temperature alarm
- Non-contact detection
- Intelligent face recognition
- Mask abnormality detection
- AI data analysis
Thermal Camera Features
- Face recognition thermal imaging, mobile thermal imaging and other methods to achieve a non-contact rapid temperature detection and management platform.
- It can monitor the temperature of high-volume people at the same time, and can measure no less than 20 people at the same time. Real-time analysis of the over-temperature target shows the left traces and sound and light alarm.
- The crowd in the face database (30,000) is automatically recognized, and the non-face database crowd captures the face in real time, and the specific face database crowd is captured and alarmed.
- 24 hours uninterrupted work, real-time display of temperature and high temperature alarm times and has the function of classification and statistics.
- Accuracy of body temperature detection: temperature accuracy within 0.3 degrees; face recognition distance is 2.5 meters or more; face recognition accuracy rate is above 99.8%.
- Body temperature detection speed: single-channel face recognition speed: no less than 30 faces per second.
- Powerful cloud SAAS big data platform, real-time remote viewing, early warning, reporting and monitoring of data.
- Quick deployment, real-time blackbody radiation source correction without being affected by the environment, ensuring temperature measurement accuracy.
How Fever Screening Works
Thermoscreen are operating in real-time at 60 frames-per-second by sampling the infrared energy released within its field-of-view. It processes the sampled data utilizing a computer after which creates and displays thermal images with an LCD monitor. One palette, as proven right from the thermal image, is used to thermal images to ensure that each pixel is displayed within the color that is representative of that pixel’s temperature. Thermal images are displayed in tangible-time and could be examined instantly to evaluate your skin temperature of people being screened. Our skin offers an excellent target for thermal imaging because skin emits infrared energy very efficiently. This property of our skin helps thermal imagers provide accurate and consistent skin temperature measurements.
As individuals go through the area-of-look at your camera, their thermal image is examined and regions of skin with temperatures exceeding a threshold are displayed in vibrant colors. Setting the right value for that threshold is essential for effective fever screening. The particular worth of the brink depends upon several factors, for example site ecological conditions. The process for correctly setting this value is going to be described at length within the following sections.
- Embedded face recognition detection and living body recognition algorithm based on deep learning, with a recognition speed of less than 300 seconds;
- Built-in thermal imaging temperature measurement sensor module, which can quickly measure the temperature of the human face (± 0.3) ºC);
- The host runs the Android 8.1 operating system and uses the latest face detection and recognition models to quickly capture faces,intelligent face quality judgment, and accurate face comparison and recognition;
- Using the latest technology to extract face features , To minimize the impact of the contrast of the face angle, light, expression and other adverse factors on the results.
- Integrated design, easy to install, simple and reliable
- Living body detection, anti-counterfeit photos, no space to drill.
- Strong environmental adaptability, high stability, worry-free recognition during the day and night
- Signal free breathing light, display light color according to human temperature information
- Support relay switch signal, access control management, safety and peace of mind
|Face recognition integrated terminal|
|Screen Panel||Size||10.1inch,Full View,170°IPS LCD scren|
|Display Mode||Usual Black,IPS|
|Touch Type||10 points capactive|
|Ethernet||100M/1000M network port|
|Port||SD card||SD card|
|Micro USB||Micro USB OTG|
|USB||USB For serial|
|RJ45||Ethernet Port(wuth POE functions)|
|DC||DC Power, 12V input|
3.5mm Stereo headphone
|Media Play||Video Format||
The Max support reach to 4K video.
|Aduio Format||MP3/WMA/AAC etc.|
|Image format||J peg|
|Thermal Imaging||0.2~0.5 meter|
deviation ± 0.3 ºC,
Imaging pixels: 32 x 32
|LED light bar||LED light bar|
|Camera||Front bulit-in 200W|
|Working Temperture||0–40 degree|
Chinese, English ect
multi language OSD operation