Protective Suitsprotective clothing / disposable medical clothes
One-peice coverall white color, with hood, zipper at front opening covered by flap, knitted cuffs, elasticated ankles, hood and waist.
Fabric:Microiporous 54% polypropylene + 46% polyetylene, 65 g/m2 white colour. Cut and sewn seams.
Knitted cuffs: 100% Polyester
We are offering Disposable Scrub Medical Suit to our client.
* 66143 Standard XL / SMS / SMS
* 66153 Standard / XXL / SMS / SMS
* 68143 Comfort XL / NV28 / SMS
* 68153 Comfort XXL / NV28 / SMS
* 68543 Comf. plus With reinforced top / XL /NV28 / SMs
* 68553 Comf. plus With reinforced top / XXL /NV28 / SMs
* Raw Mate: SSMS
* GSM Cloth: Single use clothing for health care staff
Effectively isolate external liquids
Filter volatile liquids to avoid direct contact
Anti-fine particles, can filter fine particles, dust
The coverall is made of a breathable lightweight Polypropylene that has a single zipper up the front and elasticated openings.Elasticated openings around the waist, ankles and wrists ensure these areas are not subjected to any contamination, but allow for a good fitment and freedom of movement.
The coverall helps protect against non-hazardous dusts and liquid splashes. The 4500 provides basic protection against dirt, dust and non-hazardous liquids to a CE Cat I Simple certification.
Features and Benefits
Protective coverall helps protect against non-hazardous dusts and light liquid splashes
Lightweight breathable material
Storm flap creates a double seal for extra protection
Elasticated openings to prevent contamination
CE Cat I Simple Certified
How to wear protective clothing?
- Bottom up
- Pull up the cuffs and arrange them
- Pull the zipper up to the top to adjust the post seal
How to take off protective clothing?
- Unzip the zip.
- Lift the hat up and down, pulling your head off the hat and taking off your sleeves.
- Roll down from top to bottom.
- Take off your shirt, put the contaminated side inward, and put it in the medical waste bag.