N95 Surgical Mask
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
N95 respirators and surgical masks (face masks) are examples of personal protective equipment that are used to protect the wearer from airborne particles and from liquid contaminating the face.
We carries a variety of medical masks for infection control. The antiviral and surgical masks include latex-free models for those with allergies. We also carry face masks with shields to help protect the eyes, nose, and mouth from biohazards or chemicals.
Whether you’re looking for protective suits, protective apparel, protective clothing or disposable coveralls, you can help protect your workers against hazardous particles, limited liquid splashes, sprays and even jet sprays with Protective Coveralls. Choose from a variety of coveralls with breathable fabrics and comfortable features that are right for you.